I. TENDER & BID NOTICES
- BID Notice Advertisement for Supply of Coal for Lakwijaya Power Plant under Spot and Term Tenders
The Chairman / Managing Director of the Standing Cabinet Appolinted Procurement Committee (SCAPC) under the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy invites sealed applications for registration of coal suppliers, who wish to register with Lanka Coal Company to supply coal for Lakwijaya Power Plant Puttalakm, Sri Lanka, under Spot and Term Tenders. The application form and the information document for the above registration could be downloaded from the website www.lankacoal.lk. Lanka Coal Company has confirmed that the Term Tender for the season 2017 - 2019 has been invited from the registered suppliers for coal of LCC, and deadline of the bid submission will be on 10th August 2017.
- Request for Proposal for Green Way Trail in Diyatha Uyana in Battaramulla by the Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development
For more information in English, click here: >>>>
For more information in Tamil, click here >>>>
- Invitation for Bids (IFB) Special Task Force Sri Lanka Police for the Ministry of Law & Order and Southern Development
Invitation for Bids to procure some vehicles to be deployed in UN Peacekeeping Mission in African Continent with the troops of the Special Task Force of Sri Lanka Police. For more information, pls. contact Accountant, Procurement Unit, Ministry of Law & Order and Southern Development, Tel. 0094-112887916 / 0094112887307
The following tender documents are currently available at the Trade Division of the Consulate General of Sri Lanka for recognized suppliers:
- Procurement for the Supply of 25 Nos. Rail Drilling Machines, 25 Nos. Rail Cutting Machines, 25 Nos. Sleeper Boring Machines and 10 Nos. Coach Screwing Machines for Track Maintenance of Sri Lanka Railways SRS/F.7451
- Procurement for Designing, Manufacturing, Installation and Commissioning of Event Recorder System and Vigilance Control System for Selected Locomotives of Sri Lanka Railways - Procurement No. SRS/F.7253
- Procurement for the Supply of 12 000 Nos. Low Friction Composite Brake Blocks for Rumanian Coaches - Procurement No. SRS/F7465
For more information, click here: >>>>
For the paper advertisement, please contact Mr. N.R.R. Jayasekara, Refinery Manager (Chairman / TEC) (Tel. 2400433, Mobile 072-22234287).
Bid forms and further information for the above tenders are available at: